Sunday, September 7, 2014

Onam 2014

This year Onam seems to be a relaxed one as I have time to capture the lovely pookalams in our colony

here are a few pookalams for your viewing pleasure


I loved this one with a traditional Kerala vilakku in the centre - C block

This is also from C block

This is a beautiful one in I block
A  classy pookalam in front of J block
In front of I block


In front of H block


D block

This is in front of our flat by Priya & family with a teeny weeny participation by yours truly


Karthik & Keerthana in front of their pookalam


Pookalam in our Cochin office






2 comments:

  1. Lovely pookalams :) Loved the one in front of J Block especially. So glad to see you back in action Lakshmi
    Say 'Hi' to Priya and family and wish them a belated Happy Onam on my behalf. The pookalam on your floor with their family and you looks beautiful and nice to see the kids posing :D

    ReplyDelete